Typically, orders ship the next business day using UPS Standard/Ground delivery.
Free shipping in the contiguous United States.
The Evolution 4 CNC Router features:
- A rigid laser cut frame
- SG20U supported rail system
- GT2 belt drive on X and Y-axis
- Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with an ACME Nut on the Z-axis
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Home switches on all axes
- Self-Squaring Gantry
- 3/4” MDF Spoil-board with 1/4-20 threaded inserts
- Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router included in the complete kit
- Designed to use GRBL1.1 firmware on the Arduino Uno.
- Repeatability of 0.002” to 0.004”
The assembled footprint:
- Length: 32"
- Width: 39"
- Height: 21"
- Weight: 47 lbs
- X: 24" (610 mm)
- Y: 24" (610 mm)
- Z: 3.3" (85 mm)
Assembly required - Please download the assembly manual here:
Evolution 4 Manuals and Documentation