Revolution Rotary Axis CNC Router Kit
Typically, orders ship the next business day.
Free shipping in the lower 48 United States.
The Revolution Series CNC Rotary Axis Router lets you transform 4 x 4 stock into lamps, carved spindles, custom newel posts, chair and table legs, and more.
- A rigid laser cut frame.
- Longworth self centering chuck.
- SG20U supported rail system.
- GT2 belt drive on X and A axis.
- Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with a Acetal Nut on the Z axis.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors.
- Home switches on X and Z Axes.
- Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router included.
- Designed to use GRBL1.1 firmware on the Arduino Uno.
- Accuracy 0.002 to 0.004 Inch.
The assembled footprint:
- Length: 43.8" (1113mm)
- Width: 13.2" (335mm)
- Height: 24" (610mm)
- Assembled Weight: 30 lbs.
- X: 24" (610mm)
- Z: 3.3" (85mm)
- A: 6.4" (165mm) diameter