GrooVee Jenny - 90deg Downshear Vbit - 8675309-V90
3/8 diameter 90deg Vbit on a 1/4" shank
Important Tool Facts:
- Down-shear tool geometry
- 100% custom tip geometry
- 3 flute, with Zirconium Nitride coating.
- 2" overall length
- Solid carbide
The custom bit geometry means this is a down-shear "V" bit made from 100% carbide
(Not carbide tipped) Resulting in cleaner cuts for all your V carving needs.
- The down-shear tool geometry means less tear out on pre-coated surfaces and masking materials like Oramask.
- Zirconium Nitride coating can yeilding up to 3X's the tool life with proper feeds and speeds.
- Solid carbide 3 flute means a perfectly balanced bit resulting in a clean finish
- Custom tip geometry allows the tip to cut like an engraving tool.
The GrooVee Jenny is truly one of a kind! World's 1st Down-shear Vbit.
It has been crowd sourced and approved by the CNC community and I'm honored to share her with you. Thank you!