Free shipping in the contiguous United States.
The "Bare Bones" E3 kit gives you the solid value of:
- A fully engineered, rigid laser cut frame.
- SG20U supported rail system.
- GT2 belt drive on X and Y-axis.
- A 5/16-18 nut on the Z-axis.
- Home switches on all axes.
- (2) Spindle mounts (1 pre-cut for a DeWalt 600 and 1 blank mount for custom applications).
- (4) Stepper Motors
Parts Needed to Complete Kit:
- Power Supply
- Spoil Board
With the freedom to source your own electronic components (great for international customers). You can custom design you own spoil board and clamping system as well as use your own router/spindle.
The assembled footprint:
- Length: 24.8" (630 mm)
- Width: 25.2" (640 mm)
- Height: 18.9" (480 mm)
- Weight: 25 lbs
- X: 17.7" (450 mm)
- Y: 15.3" (380 mm)
- Z: 3.3" (85 mm)
Assembly Manual and Support Links:
Download the latest manual here: E3 Manual Link
See our support pages here: Support pages