Typically, orders ship the next business day using UPS Standard/Ground delivery.
Free shipping in the contiguous United States.
The Revolution Series CNC Rotary Axis Router lets you transform 4 x 4 stock into lamps, carved spindles, custom newel posts, chair and table legs, and more.
- A rigid laser cut frame.
- Longworth self centering chuck.
- SG20U supported rail system.
- GT2 belt drive on X and A axis.
- Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with a Acetal Nut on the Z axis.
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors.
- Home switches on X and Z Axes.
- Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router included in the complete kit.
- Designed to use GRBL1.1 firmware on the Arduino Uno.
- Accuracy 0.002 to 0.004 Inch.
The assembled footprint:
- Length: 43.8" (1113mm)
- Width: 13.2" (335mm)
- Height: 24" (610mm)
- Assembled Weight: 30 lbs.
- X: 24" (610mm)
- Z: 3.3" (85mm)
- A: 6.4" (165mm) diameter