Upgraded Y Assembly & Z Spindle Kit
- The sides of the Y-Carriage Assembly were lengthened and attached to the Z-Stepper Motor Assembly to increase rigidity.
- A milled flat has been added on the end of the Threaded Z-Rod for better clamping, making it easier to connect the Aluminum Helical Coupler.
- A Coupler Nut was added to simplify the Z-Drive Assembly adjustment.
- Hardened washers were added for all Bearings to increase the clamping surface area making it easier to adjust and tighten the SG20U bearings while reducing the risk of deforming the plywood.
- Created a new and improved E3 Assembly Manual with more tips and more photographs to make assembly easier.