Typically, orders ship the next business day using UPS Standard/Ground delivery.
Free shipping in the contiguous United States.
Evolution Series CNC Routers (18” X 16” or 24” X 24”) are two of the most popular desktop kits available today. Whether cutting 2.5D projects or 3D carving, they are great machines for making, signs, home décor projects, models and so much more.
- A rigid laser cut frame
- SG20U supported rail system
- GT2 belt drive on X and Y axis
- Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with a Acetal Nut on the Z axis
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Home switches on all axes
- Self-Squaring Gantry
- 3/4” MDF Spoil-board with 1/4-20 threaded inserts
- Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router included in the complete kit
- Designed to use GRBL firmware on the Arduino Uno.
- Repeatability of 0.002” to 0.004”
The assembled footprint:
- Length: 26" (660 mm)
- Width: 31" (787 mm)
- Height: 21" (530 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs
- X: 18" (457 mm)
- Y: 16" (406 mm)
- Z: 3.3" (85 mm)
Manuals and Documentation:
Assembly required - Please download the assembly manual here:
Evolution 3 Manuals and Documentation
Warranty and Return Policy:
Review our warranty and return policies here:
Evolution Series Return Policy