Typically, orders ship the next business day using UPS Standard/Ground delivery.
Free shipping in the contiguous United States.
The Evolution 3 CNC Router features:
- A rigid laser cut frame
- SG20U supported rail system
- GT2 belt drive on X and Y axis
- Tr8 Acme Rod mounted with a Acetal Nut on the Z axis
- NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- Home switches on all axes
- Self-Squaring Gantry
- 3/4” MDF Spoil-board with 1/4-20 threaded inserts
- Makita RT0701C Variable Speed Router included in the complete kit
- Designed to use GRBL firmware on the Arduino Uno.
- Repeatability of 0.002” to 0.004”
The assembled footprint:
- Length: 26" (660 mm)
- Width: 31" (787 mm)
- Height: 21" (530 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs
- X: 18" (457 mm)
- Y: 16" (406 mm)
- Z: 3.3" (85 mm)
Assembly required - Please download the assembly manual here:
Evolution 3 Manuals and Documentation